Our offer T0, T1, T2, T3
- Requirements analysis from a technical perspective to define needs, individual process steps, agreed objectives, and quality benchmarks.
- T0: Assembly of cases.
- T2: Handsetting with a latest-generation HSM1708 Lecureux machine. The press-fit force of each hand is measured to assure consistent setting. A video camera performs a parallelism check that completes the process.
- T2: An automatic Seiler TMA machine sizes the winding stems and attaches the crowns. A laser-based length measurement of the stem/crown ensemble guarantees accuracy to ±0.02 mm.
- T2: Casing is performed at workstations with laminar flow.
- T3: Air/water-resistance and strap/bracelet attachment
Chronographe UCS rose (ETA G10.212)
- Further equipment procured or developed by us round out our scope of services.
- T1: Our interventions are limited to the replacement of date discs and the assembly of rotors. We handle more complex work in collaboration with a partner company specialized in the movements.